Thursday, March 22, 2007

Interesting in A Fabulous Way




Wow. I'm so bad about updating on time! Sorry about that! I have spring break next week though, so that will give me time to refresh myself from all the schoolwork! Annnd I'm going spring shopping Sunday, which will of course inspire me.

Back on the subject of fashion. I was browsing through Net-a-porter. And stumbled upon this white Marc Jacobs dress which I absolutely adore! Its not a piece I would normally like, but for some reason my eye is just attracted to it. As my title states, this dress is interesting in a fabulous way. The combination of the crisp white color + girlish ruffles + girlish boy + unique upper portion makes it quite a catch!

4 comments:

alexgirl said...

It's a great dress. MJ has had some fabulously flowy stuff lately. I love the ruffles and the dress looks so comfy chic.

Unknown said...

lovely lovely dress!! oh how perfect. ruffles are my fave.

Bergenchic said...

You have been tagged.Check my blog for more.

Lisbeth

qwkjdn said...

Oooh, I want that.
God, Marc Jacobs is such a genius.