Saturday, March 3, 2007

FendiFendiFendi


I love vintage designer sites. No, not ebay. I generally don't enjoy designer things on ebay because 75% of them aren't even truely designer anyways. But, a few weeks ago I found this cute site offering vintage designer apparel previously used in photoshoots and editorials. Among the clothing was this fabulous vintage Fendi jacket. Usually, I don't like stuff that screams "LOGO LOGO LOGO" However, despite the fact that this jacket has little Fs allover it, it doesn't scream logo too much to me. I didn't notice the pattern until I read the description.

In a way, I feel this jacket fits with the futuristic trend. I'm quite sure what gives it that air, but something does. It looks like it might be slightly uncomfortable and stiff, but you never know. It could end up being the most comfortable jacket in the world!

No comments: