Saturday, March 3, 2007

Hey look its Chloe!....Really...it is!



Ah. New Chloe designer for Fall 07'. I must say, I was very very dissapointed. This isn't Chloe. It looks like Marni, which isn't completly unexpected seeing as the new designer, Paulo Melim Andersso, previously designed for Marni. This collection is too harsh and unfeminine for Chloe. There are some bits and pieces I like, but its just not Chloe. And the shoes! Oh my oh my, those shoes are all just horrendous!


Its just not right. When one thinks Chloe, he/she thinks "quirky and girly" This is the opposite of that! The spirit of Chloe just isn't in this. Again though, its not a completly terrible collection, it would seem quite nice if it were under the label of Marni.






P.S. Am I the only one who thinks the models look like complete death?

3 comments:

Bobble Bee said...

I miss Phoebe Philo too!!
And thanks for your lovely comment

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

Hahaha, I think that shoes are horrible too!!