Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another bright idea!

I've been coining the idea of using a skirt as a top under another top, and decided to put it to good use today. (Don't worry guys! I'm not wearing a skirt over jeans as a skirt, its meant to look like a shirt!) Please bear with me on the poor picture quality -- it was dark, it was night, I was tired, I had my camera on the wrong settings.


Here I was wearing a dark purple (despite the fact it looks black in the picture) top paired with a lacey skirt under it. Combined with darkwash jeans, vintage heels and multiple bracelets. I quite liked the outcome.


This one the picture made look a lot more awkward that it really is. It made my torso look strangish. Anyways yeah, black top + gray bubble skirt. It appears there is a piece of red/white fabric coming out my neck, but its a scarf, I swear.

So yes, thats it for today!

1 comment:

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia

As promised on Blogger Help Group, I've cast an eye over your site.

Very funky. Nice short posts, with adequate illustration.

The pink typeface doesn't do anything for me as a design element. You're safer with the original colour for the typeface of the blogpost - but feel free to experiment with the colour (and font choice) for the headlines maybe.

Have a look at my site http://david-mcmahon.blogspot.com/ and see what you think. Leave a comment if you have any feedback in terms of design or content.

Good luck with your blogging. Contact me thru my site at any time if you want any specific help with blogging or design.

Cheers
David aka aussiejourno