Friday, February 23, 2007

Romina Karamanea



You probably haven't heard much of Romina Karamanea, but believe me, you will soon. While this designer lacks time under belt, having just released the first collection in 2005, she certainly has what it takes. Her designs are edgy and creative with a surprisingly fresh look you don't see often. Her designs aren't offered at many stores, but keep your eyes peeled 'cause you never know! I find myself quite attracted to the designs of Romina Karamenea and hopefully, more people will realize the potential of this fabulous designer.



Want more? Check out her myspace and website:
Romina Karamanea Myspace
Romina Karamanea Website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Romina's collections and their best for me and like to introduced big sizes as well