Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One pieces

As swim season is coming closer and closer, I find myself looking at more and more swimsuits. And lately, I've been quite attracted to cut-out one pieces and just regular one pieces. I know, they've been around awhile, but I must admit, until recently I didn't fancy cut-out at all. But as I see more of them, my curiosity grows and I wonder just how many people can pull them off. Anyways, if you can pull them off, kudos to you. Hopefully this season I'll not only be buying my regular dose of bikinis, but also a few one-pieces. No, not the old lady ones, and not the slut-machine ones, but the classy or unique ones.


I like the polka-dot pattern and cut of this suit, but I'm not so keen on the ruching ties.


This one, I like... a lot. One might call it a cut-out suit. Whatever it is, I adore it.


This swimsuit is, in my opinion, one of the ones where if you can pull it off you'll look fabulous. But if you can't, you'll look quite, well, I think you can figure that out on your own. Anywho, I'm not sure I would try, but its over my swimsuit budget so I won't be having the chance.


This Delia's one is a suit that I have on my want-list for certain. The strawberries are too cute and remind me of when I was little!



And that is the end of my rampage about one-piece suits. Enjoy!

No comments: